Experience the Benefits of Dental Implants
Missing teeth are a serious issue. People without a complete smile suffer a host of problems, including an aged appearance, loss of jawbone mass, painful chewing, shifting of existing teeth, and loss of confidence. At Laura Sheaffer Harkin, DMD, cosmetic and restorative dentists in New Holland PA want you to enjoy a lifetime of great smiles. They design and restore custom dental implant solutions to address each patient’s individual requirements and concerns.
Dental implants can provide you with numerous advantages, including:
- A more youthful appearance because cheeks and lips regain support
- The ability to comfortably eat the foods you love
- No need to remove your teeth for cleaning (depending on the implant solution you choose)
- A completely natural look and feel
- The return of full dental function
- No need to use adhesives or pastes to keep teeth in place
- Renewed confidence
- Retention of jawbone mass
Your Laura Sheaffer Harkin, DMD consultation will include a thorough exam and a one-on-one conversation focused on what’s best for you. Your New Holland implant dentist will explain your options and discuss the process of placing and restoring dental implants. Your customized dental implant plan may include:
- Individual dental implants to replace missing teeth scattered throughout your smile
- An implant-retained denture or bridge
A tiny titanium post placed in the socket of a missing tooth holds in place a custom-made implant crown. A few strategically placed implants secure a denture or bridge. An implant placement specialist will perform the procedure to insert the implant posts in your jawbone. Then, Dr. Harken or Dr. Sheaffer will attach your replacement teeth to revitalize your smile. Our team approach ensures that you receive the customized care you deserve every step of the way.
The Next Step
Schedule your dental implants in New Holland, PA at Laura Sheaffer Harkin, DMD. Our entire team is here to give you a healthy, beautiful smile.